1991 Honda Civic CRX Consumer Review: Wish Honda makes a fifth Gen.

1991 Honda Civic CRX - Consumer Review

Si 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Wish Honda makes a fifth Gen. CRX
By Cold_CRX on

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

Bought a 1988 Honda CRX DX model for my first car because I always wanted one and it was and is my dream car. Today I own a 91 CRX Si and I have to say I donít want any other car. Itís fast, reliable, comfortable, amazing on gas, easy to fix, fun to drive, and holds itís value very well. Wish Honda would make another with a more powerful engine, more engine space, wider and above all donít make another Del Sol. Donít change the back but modernize the front. Never getting rid of my two CRX's, even if it's totalled!!!

Absolutely fun to drive, lots of space for the driver and passenger, storage space is huge, amazing gas mileage especially if you lower it and add an air intake; I did 515km on 45L of premium gas in city, quick response, if you keep it in good shape and/or fix it up you can sell it for a few grand.

MORE POWER, at least 200HP DOHC VTEC engine, better rust protection around the rear fenders, a bigger engine bay to install bigger engines. also in the back, there's a compartment that folds down on the rear seats to excess the trunk, those locks which are attached to a weak plywood can break easily