1991 Honda Civic CRX Consumer Review: CRX HF Rocks

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback - Consumer Review

CRX HF Rocks
By CRX_Rocks on

1991 Honda Civic CRX HF 2dr Coupe

I've had it for 4 years and this car has been a great car! Low maintenance (no major repair), average 42 mpg (hard driving - lead foot), and fun to drive (even though it has low horse power 68 hp?, I can still easily go to 85mph and zig zag through the traffic at any time). People keep asking me to sell it to them. Although, I'm much older to drive this car, my heart is still attached to it. How come they don't make cars like these any more. I don't mind compromising power for mpg. After all, 68 horsepower is sufficient to pass almost every car in the cross-country highway. I can go over hills w/o much trouble. Got to love it. This car rocks!

Great MPG (42 average and I drive hard!) Simplicity, no mechanical problems (minor stuff). Rear design (the more I look at it, the more I like it).

Rear space/seating. Radio/Heater design/location is not ergonomical. No cupholders, but is hard to drink anything when driving manual. How about diesel engine for higher torque? That would increase at least to 80 MPG. Oh, and safety. If you're hit by an SUV, you're dead.