1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

Si 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Civic CRX model:
crx 91 si JUST AMAZING i <3 crx
By crx666 on 08/20/13 14:08 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

this is the best car ever i bought it restored it fixed every thing ,,bout parts off ebay ,,did my own clutch work and am planning a engine swap i will not be selling this car and currently looking for a spare frame just in case

best car I ever owned
By Denise on 03/10/10 16:25 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

This has been the most reliable car, and really fun to drive! I have owned it for almost 10 years, and love it. 40 mpg is awesome.

CRX Si
By Troop on 02/13/10 15:08 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

The best car i have ever owned. I had a 1988 Si before that got written off, but i liked the car so much i wanted to get another one. I have never had any real bad problem with the cars and when something comes up its pretty cheap to get fixed. The car turns heads wherever i go and adding simple mods like an exhaust, lowered suspension, intake, keyless entry and power windows just makes the car so much more enjoyable. Bet purchase i have ever made

I wish i would not sell, very regret
By bulentfromla on 06/09/08 00:43 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I ever owned. My red crx si was perfect for Los Angeles traffic. It was great gas saver, easy to park.I used to put four big luggages. Trunk space is unbelievable big. If you find one, just buy it. I will buy another one

Excellent condition. Outstanding fuel
By Harry Hopson on 05/24/08 17:18 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

Mileage. great mechanical condition. I perform all tune-up every 6 to 8 months, along with my 1989 CRX HF (which I purchased new in 1989.)

My dream car.
By Chustra on 04/30/08 19:18 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

The 1988-91 Civic SI is so far the best car I have ever owned. Reliable, affordable, comfortable, economic and good looking. Taking in consideration that is a 20 year old car, I can not describe how enjoyable it is to drive.

BY DAVID STYLE: SI
By rexstacy on 02/07/06 05:35 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

My Crx The best car that i every owned .The money u spend on the car for gas is great. I like them so much i have one in my backyard for a project if there was one thing i would change about them it would be nothing. there very fun and chicks dig them.

Wish Honda makes a fifth Gen. CRX
By Cold_CRX on 02/06/06 14:39 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

Bought a 1988 Honda CRX DX model for my first car because I always wanted one and it was and is my dream car. Today I own a 91 CRX Si and I have to say I donít want any other car. Itís fast, reliable, comfortable, amazing on gas, easy to fix, fun to drive, and holds itís value very well. Wish Honda would make another with a more powerful engine, more engine space, wider and above all donít make another Del Sol. Donít change the back but modernize the front. Never getting rid of my two CRX's, even if it's totalled!!!

Car of the Century!
By chungtachicken on 01/24/06 10:31 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

The CRX, however small it may be, is a zippy little rocket that leaves the driver craving more and more road to test its capabilities. I had been the proud owner of an Si for nearly 8 years before its premature abduction some odd months ago. Though it had left me wanting something bigger and something faster, the CRX stayed with me through and through because of its nimble and driver oriented nature. Of course I had a few modifications to the suspension that allowed full control of corner balancing, and modifications to the engine that tweaked up the horsepower numbers to a more substantiated amount. Do not let the car in its stock form fool you; there lies a beast within!

1991 Honda CRX Si
By rexter on 10/11/05 03:12 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

In all the years that I have owned this vehicle I have never had any problems with it. The car has 275,000 miles on it and it is my daily driver. The Honda CRX Si is very reliable and with good driving habits I'v been able to get an average of 40 MPG. To me the interior is very comfortable. The only issue that may make a person uncomfortable is the low ceiling. I am 5'10 and I some times bump my head on the ceiling. The handling is great, very responsive. The Honda CRX Si does not have power windows, power locks, power steering, or power mirrors which some people may not like. I love driving this car!