1991 Honda Civic CRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic CRX model:
crx 91 si JUST AMAZING i <3 crx
By crx666 on 08/20/13 14:08 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

this is the best car ever i bought it restored it fixed every thing ,,bout parts off ebay ,,did my own clutch work and am planning a engine swap i will not be selling this car and currently looking for a spare frame just in case

best car I ever owned
By Denise on 03/10/10 16:25 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

This has been the most reliable car, and really fun to drive! I have owned it for almost 10 years, and love it. 40 mpg is awesome.

CRX Si
By Troop on 02/13/10 15:08 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

The best car i have ever owned. I had a 1988 Si before that got written off, but i liked the car so much i wanted to get another one. I have never had any real bad problem with the cars and when something comes up its pretty cheap to get fixed. The car turns heads wherever i go and adding simple mods like an exhaust, lowered suspension, intake, keyless entry and power windows just makes the car so much more enjoyable. Bet purchase i have ever made

200+ miles and run
By crx2cruz on 01/07/10 19:24 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX HF 2dr Coupe

I have a lot of fun driving my 91 CRX HF. It dose not have a lot of power, but it get some grate miles. I was getting 40MPG with the stock wheels, now I'm getting 35MPG that due to the large 17" wheels. I have had to do some normal services. Like timing belt, drive belts, ignition cap/rotor/coil/wire/plugs, and battery. clutch and trans bearings. I think the most expensive thing was the trans work i did at 200,000miles, i spent $400 on replace clutch, trans input shaft bearings, axles because they were out, and i have to say it was not hard to do with an avg. set of tools.

I wish i would not sell, very regret
By bulentfromla on 06/09/08 00:43 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I ever owned. My red crx si was perfect for Los Angeles traffic. It was great gas saver, easy to park.I used to put four big luggages. Trunk space is unbelievable big. If you find one, just buy it. I will buy another one

Excellent condition. Outstanding fuel
By Harry Hopson on 05/24/08 17:18 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

Mileage. great mechanical condition. I perform all tune-up every 6 to 8 months, along with my 1989 CRX HF (which I purchased new in 1989.)

My dream car.
By Chustra on 04/30/08 19:18 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe

The 1988-91 Civic SI is so far the best car I have ever owned. Reliable, affordable, comfortable, economic and good looking. Taking in consideration that is a 20 year old car, I can not describe how enjoyable it is to drive.

CRX HF Rocks
By CRX_Rocks on 03/01/08 23:11 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Civic CRX HF 2dr Coupe

I've had it for 4 years and this car has been a great car! Low maintenance (no major repair), average 42 mpg (hard driving - lead foot), and fun to drive (even though it has low horse power 68 hp?, I can still easily go to 85mph and zig zag through the traffic at any time). People keep asking me to sell it to them. Although, I'm much older to drive this car, my heart is still attached to it. How come they don't make cars like these any more. I don't mind compromising power for mpg. After all, 68 horsepower is sufficient to pass almost every car in the cross-country highway. I can go over hills w/o much trouble. Got to love it. This car rocks!

One of Honda's best
By stangbanger on 09/25/07 20:58 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX HF 2dr Coupe

This is the 3rd C-rex I have owned. I love the fuel mileage and the looks of the HF, but it lacks the power to pass on the freeway. Good car for mods, which I will be doing to this one. Best bet is to get an Si because you will have to spend some more $$$ to upgrade other models.

Attractive appearance and performance
By Frank Mansion on 03/14/07 22:30 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Civic CRX HF 2dr Coupe

Currently at 95K miles and 15 years old my HF model gets 47.5 MPG.When it was 3 years old the a/c compressor clutch failed and was converted to R134a.It cools to 40F which is just as good as R12.I can pick up the transmission with one arm so replacing the clutch was easy.The car is now worth less than my wristwatch and parts on ebay are available cheaply. I have maintained the paint and get asked if it is repainted. The air conditioner control panel cracks easily so be careful turning the knob. A replica control panel from a restoration company would be nice along with foam seat buns. The distinctive styling is still attractive and the CRX will always be the most fun for the money.

1 2 3 4 5 next »