Awesome littlest car around
By siu_sl on
1990 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe
I loved the style from the beginning when they started making them back in the 80s (and I didn't even have my license yet). I bought one brand new back in 1990. I babied it and drove it for several years before moving to a corolla as my girl-friend didn't want to drive manual. I kept the car and passed it to my sister. She wasn't very good with it and even ran the car dry with no oil in the engine. Don't know how long it was running like that but I was amazed the car still ran and no engine lights warning. I finally repossessed the car again after 4 years and it still ran wonderfully but the interior was worst for wares. I got married, had kids and sold the car. Broke my heart.
Favorite Features
nimble, cheap on gas, fun to drive, quality, roomy trunk (A 32" CRT tv went in the trunk with box from the store and drove it all the way home). Even the sales guy can't believe the little car was capable. Chicks do love the car. Unfortunately, I can only fit one chick at a time in the car. :(
Suggested Improvements
Definitely cup holders and Honda should resurrect production of these vehicles. They are a dream to drive around.