Flyin' in my Si
By ZoooooooooooooooooM on
1990 Honda Civic CRX Si 2dr Coupe
I bought my Si from a Chevrolet dealer in Decatur, AL, for only $500. Undoubtedly, the dealer knew nothing about this car, or it would have sold for a much higher price. I love this car. It's incredibly fast. I clocked it at about 6 seconds, 0-60. Weaves thru traffic like a go-cart. CV joints were clickin' when I bought it over a year ago, and they're still clickin'. Typical sucky Honda paint, but no rust. Sunroof sometimes requires several tries to open, but closes fine. Nice, firm, supportive seats. The shock thingy's on the hatch gave out, so have to prop it open with a 2x2. A/C compressor gone, gotta fix that.
Favorite Features
Incredibly fast. Park it anywhere. Drive it anywhere. Great gas mileage, could be better, 'cept for my "lead" foot. Outstanding reliability. Nice Honda rims. Lots of storage room where the back seat would be. Cheap maintainance. Just so cool lookin, sittin' in my driveway, all shiney.
Suggested Improvements
Better paint. Better sunroof motor. CV joints and A/C compressor shouldn't have gone out in 160,000 miles. Otherwise, great car that I just can't part with.