2016 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I knew I would love it!
By Joan Pace

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I knew I would love my '16 Honda Accord Coupe. I'd done all my research in advance, so I sent out word I was looking. Made the process an easy one. This is what I want, show me that you have it. Not usually a silver car person but the lunar silver metallic looks great on this car. Love it!

Disappointing Fuel Economy
By Josh

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

It's a great looking car, especially at night with the LED taillights. I want to like it, and I do for the most part. I just haven't bonded with it like I did my last two Hondas. There isn't anything objectively wrong with it, I just don't feel a connection to it. It's just a car to me, one that I won't be sad to get rid of. The fuel economy is not what I had hoped for. I'm averaging just 24 MPG with mixed driving. Hopefully it will get better when I put more miles on it. The seats are not quite as comfortable as on the 2016 Civic, but they're not bad. Having Apple CarPlay is a fantastic feature that I wouldn't want to go without, but it does take quite a while to start up when compared to other vehicles I've tried it on. The back seats are comfortable enough for short trips, and the trunk is huge. A couple of things I don't like: There is a fair bit of wind noise that sounds like it's coming from the door seal right next to my ear. There is no volume knob. Not the biggest thing in the world because it does have volume controls on the steering wheel. Still, I'd rather have one. I'm also not a big fan of the glossy black trim on the inside. It scratches easily and always looks smudged.

I just love this car !
By Deepak Alagesan

2016 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Sporty, Performance and class.

Can't go wrong with edmunds and Livermore Honda!
By Marc Espiritu

2016 Honda Accord Coupe Touring V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Edmunds provided a price that most dealerships in the Bay Area wouldn't match EXCEPT Honda of Livermore! Thank you edmunds and Livermore Honda for making it an easy process! Now I get to enjoy my car for an unbeatable price! Thanks again!

Accellent Accord