2014 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Honda Accord Sport is an

2014 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Honda Accord Sport is an excellent car overall!
By jwh204 on

2014 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Just purchased my '14 Accord Sport in June - have 2,000 miles now and a couple of road trips taken. Excellent handling car with great road manners! My 94 Accord coupe was my best car ever - this 14 continues that tradition of a solid, well built and handling car. The CVT is great and unobtrusive - the computer simulates a conventional automatic. Great MPG and very responsive throttle. Supportive seats (love the power seat and lumbar) and a very spacious and comfortable cabin round out the package. I traded out of an 11 Altima and its the best choice I have made. No complaints about this car other than a suggestion: the Sport needs a better sound system with more speakers...

Favorite Features

Responsive engine Great acceleration Great MPG Sport model has excellent wheels and tight handling Spacious cabin Supportive seats with great material

Suggested Improvements

Better sound system Split folding rear seat full size spare vs. standard mini-spare