2014 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 3 Days and I am impressed!!!!

2014 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

3 Days and I am impressed!!!!
By kickaroundkid on

2014 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I picked up my Blue (I forget the original name for the color) Honda Accord Sport 3 days ago. I was coming from a 2006 Toyota Camry SE and wasn't looking to trade it in, but the dealer gave me a good sizeable amt on it. After getting in and driving it, its like a dream. The Bluetooth, The Ride, The Seats, The 18in Rims.....the whole Sport Package. And thanks to Big Star Honda in Houston for making the process so much earlier than I thought. I was more inclined to the Mazda 6 (I owned a 2004 Mazda 3, but ran into alot of issues) before considering the Honda, but with everyone in your family with a Honda with a proven record, it was a question of don't take a chance....just go for it.

Seats Bluetooth Stereo Ride, its a bit firm, but its a sport sedan. Its to be expected. Standard CVT Transmission. It reacts like a traditional one, it reacts with precision. Passenger space. The 8in Screen that is included on this level is spectacular.

I wish it included the option of a sunroof. thats my only issue. And I don't think its fair to go one trim level(EX), to get all of that other stuff you really don't want. (Keyless Entry, Power Passenger Seat, etc) Some of the door areas and center console are in molded black hard plastic, but I am used to that from the Camry.