2014 Accord V6 Touring
By accordian2 on
2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
In May of 2014 this was my firs Honda. I was fascinated with all the new features. On new cars You expect to be disappointed by the EPA mileage however this car has exceeded the expectations. Of the 4 vehicles in our home it is the newest and therefore most expensive one of the 4. Our insurance company priced it the best. I believe due to things like the forward collision warning. Blind spot camera, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control...To me price wise the features and cost are better then a Lexus I compared it to. It quietly performs well.
Favorite Features
I love the overall performance and the vision to see the road and everything around you. On a recent early Saturday a Highway around town I drove 20 miles in each direction with the adaptive cruise control on getting 38 miles to a gallon. I am looking forward to a long trip. Around town the past couple of weeks am getting 24.4 driving in eco. To me the navigation had a bit of a learning curve but I know love it. When your not certain by putting in an address, It makes the commute stress free. The turn advance warnings are actually very good and accurate.
Suggested Improvements
I would have I don't need two screens one for infotainment and one for Navigation but now I am used to it and would not want to change it.The Bluetooth connection is great, I have not received or sent text messages but I am told it reads the text to you off the 8 inch screen. I have not stored any music on the hard drive either but a lot of people will probably use these features. After a test drive. I used the true car buying program through consumer reports. I never bought a new car that easy with a cell phone and a computer, If Honda reputation is true for reliability this will not be my last Honda. Great car.