2014 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Premium Vehicle for Non Premiu

2014 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Premium Vehicle for Non Premium Price
By 4thhonda on

2014 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Honda Accord and 4th Honda overall since 1990 and this is surely the best one yet. I started looking around a year ago to replace my 02 Accord and really wanted something different. I took a hard look at the Nissan Altima but there were numerous consumer reviews complaining about transmission issues and overall workmanship. At the end of my research I decided I would buy another Accord and I am very happy I did. The included features, design, MPG, quality, performance, and consumer and professional reviews made it a no brainer that the Accord was a class leader. The car handles very well on the road, the CVT is silky smooth, and the interior is very comfortable.

Favorite Features

My features include: the backup camera, Bluetooth (this is my first vehicle with Bluetooth and it works flawlessly), CVT, and keyless entry. I was a little hesitant on the keyless entry and didn't think much about it but now I would not buy a car without it. Basically, you never have to take your keys out of your pocket to open the doors, start the vehicle, drive the vehicle, and then lock the doors when you are done. I also love the CVT, it is silky smooth and is very responsive when needed. I bought my EX in obsidian blue with a grey interior and I have to say it looks spectacular. The exterior is beautiful and the two tone interior looks very European.

Suggested Improvements

I guess I am getting old, but I would like a few more compartments in the front seating area to put stuff. Other than that, the designers at Honda did a fantastic job with this car.