Hard to find any fault
By rsr72 on
2014 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I have had numerous Honda's. Last Accord being a 2003. Had went to a 2012 Fit Sport after that Accord, wanting something different, good car, but missed the Accord. Lots of smiles per miles in my new Accord. Hard to find any faults. EX-L. Was a little leary of a CVT transmission, having heard Car and Driver say they did not like them for years, but they said they liked this one, so I gave it a try. Pleasantly surprised with how much I like the CVT. The Fit had a 5-speed manual. I have had the 2014 Accord for a couple months and would buy again without hesitation.
Favorite Features
Great styling outside and inside. Honda is getting its mojo back with some improved styling, here and the newer Odyssey. Combination of great handling and smooth ride. Excellent fuel economy. Getting 32-35 in city stop and go driving. A lot of car here for the money. Value for sure. Many modern technology features, touch screen, back up camera, blind-spot camera, smart phone integration, one-touch moonroof, push button start, etc.
Suggested Improvements
Not many to think of, but being really picky here. Perforated leather steering wheel. Goodyear Fuel Max tires have been surprisingly good, but would always prefer Michelin tires. Blind spot camera on both passenger and driver side. Maybe a slightly sportier wheel on the EX-L. Darker gunmetal type finish or accents.