2014 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 2014 Accord LX

2014 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

2014 Accord LX
By 2014accordlx on

2014 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My first Accord, previously I owned a 2012 Civic LX and was looking to upgrade. I couldn't be happier. One thing other reviews tend to gloss over is the large amount of standard features on the base trims. I have the standard LX model, with CVT transmission. This car is very quick, acceleration is excellent and steering feels natural.

With this trim level (almost base), you get Bluetooth, rearview camera, 16-inch alloy wheels (a huge selling point for me as I previously had steel wheels w/hubcaps on my Civic), upgraded fabric for the seats and a luxury-level look to the interior. The handles and trim on the outside of the Accord are chrome, as well as the exhaust pipe. Many of these features were reserved for EX level trims and above in previous years. I love being able to play my music and make calls by using my car's stereo. There are controls for cruise, phone and music all on the steering wheel.

For a base level under $22,000 mid-size sedan I don't know of many improvements I would make.