Windows and Sunroof malfunction
By yesucan1 on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I have never encountered this problem in any of the cars I owned. Last week we went back to our car, and found all four windows and the sunroof wide open.It was not pleasant as it was pouring with rain.We thought it was something we did. Yesterday same thing.Today, someone came up to us and asked us if we had that problem, which we confirmed. It seems his windows and sunroof have been doing this for the last month. Once,only Sunroof partway, another time the windows of only one side of the car.He went to his dealer, and they blew him off every time, telling him it is his doing.None of us were in our car when this happened. Has anyone experienced this. Our car is four months old, his 3.
Favorite Features
Looks great. Love the cameras & the trim.
Suggested Improvements
I feel every pebble on the road. The car rolls badly. Driver seat very uncomfortable for a small person. No garage opener. Lousy speakers.
By dano100
on 09/08/13 19:36 PM (PDT)

If you press the unlock button on your key fob twice and hold it down it unrolls the windows and sunroof. I am a former Honda salesman and had a couple customers complain about this. Once I reminded them of this feature they never complained about it occurring again.

By ajsmsg78
on 07/28/14 23:24 PM (PDT)

Dano100 has it right. You're probably accidentally depressing the unlock button twice on your key fob by it either being in your pocket/purse.