Very Impressed!
By dano100 on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I leased an EXL and the car has exceeded my expectations. Having driven a 2007 Infiniti G35X the last 6 years I was prepared for a letdown. Although the Accord is no sports sedan it fulfills my current needs. It is very comfortable, roomy, stylish and gets outstanding gas mileage. The CVT performs flawlessly and although I was originally hesitant about it I now prefer it to the traditional 5 speed auto in the previous Accords. My only complaint is the sound quality of the stereo. It's mediocre at best.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage is great. In the 2500 miles I've driven it the overall average is 31 mpg with a mixture of city and highway driving. I have gotten 41 mpg on a trip that was 95% hwy. miles. Fantastic for a car this large. The CVT has transformed the 4 cylinder Accord into a car like no other in it's class. Very smooth and quiet (no shudder that the early ones experienced). The seats are very comfortable and the rear legroom is outstanding. The LED tail lights are cool.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the quality of the stereo and also include homelink on the EXL. I hate having to hang the garage door opener on the visor. I miss the xenon headlights that the Infiniti had. The Mazda 6 has offered them as an option for years.
By suydam
on 08/02/13 09:07 AM (PDT)

I also miss the Homelink. However, there is a handy little square space behind the shifter where a garage transmitter fits nicely. A good compromise!