Think twice before buying this vehicle
By rtlh on
2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
For all the good Honda has had over the years, they really messed up with this car. And I am a 2nd time Honda owner. The 2003 Accord I had was the best car I ever had and that is why I decided to go with another one. The CVT transmission is lousy. The car buckles and stutters, especially on acceleration. Have had it back to the dealer and even had Honda look at it but they insist nothing is wrong. They even said that the stutter is part of the CVT technology. These transmissions are put in for fuel economy. But at the expense of this kind of performance is un acceptable. All I can say is Honda will have a very difficult time selling these vehicles if this continues.
Favorite Features
Very nice interior and sharp exterior. Car is very roomy. Good fuel economy.
Suggested Improvements
They need to get their act together on the transmission. Also a lock on the glove and more room in the interior storage consoles would be nice.
By vegastiguan
on 04/09/14 18:58 PM (PDT)

If you want to be able to count every pebble, crack pump, dimple and pimple in the road then buy a 2013 Accord. The suspension is HARSH and I am not exaggerating. At the end of the day I just won't to get out of this POS and not drive again. The interior looks great bit the seats are uncomfortable and unless you have freshly paved roads everywhere you drive k would look elsewhere.