My lease was up on my 2010 BMW 328i x-drive (AWD) and I decided to get off the lease treadmill and buy...in this case a 2013 Accord EX-L with navigation.
Overall, I am very happy with the switch.
This is the first Honda I've owned.
Build quality is excellent, road noise is probably less than my BMW.
- back-up and right side cameras are really cool and definitely good safety features
- mileage meets my high expectations.
Can get 38 MPG highway if I keep it at or under 65 (A/C off). This is more than the EPA rating.
- Eco setting encourages better driving behavior - lowers throttle response, uses less power for heated seats, etc.
I only use the Eco setting.
- the looks are similar to my BMW - not an old fogey car by any stretch
- active noise cancellation - helps make the cabin quiet.
- need to offer height adjustment on the passenger seat. Driver seat has this. But not the passenger.
- need heated steering wheel - my hands are still cold when I drive this I the winter...my BMW had this.
- navigation system has built in real time traffic, but it is too "sensitive" trying to reroute me when there is really no unusual traffic situation
- navigation system reboots when trying to pronounce certain street names.
I reported this and a software fix has been promised for Feruary 2013.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.