Superb Craftsmanship
By amram on
2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
For 2013 Honda has outdone themselves with this model, I have owned several Hondas in the past; This particular year model I just had to have. The body lines, aggressive looks,commands respect and in my opinion has even outdone Hyundai in the design department, not to mention the entry price and features that it offers.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is: The hands free link feature, the seamless transition when in and out of the car, no complications. Also the fact that it reads text messages while you drive, my daughter finds it " Awesome". Overall fuel economy for a full size sedan without being a hybrid. I average about 32 to 33 MPG around town, even better than window sticker. but overall it is fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
The fabric in the cloth seats have a tendency to show dirt more than previous models, it looks to be the same fabric but it feels different. Also the arm rest/storage compartment could use a little more room. the cup holders do not have removable insert to clean as in every other model vehicle out there