STILL Unhappy With Car
By brdln on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
Dislike this car more than ever. Posted earlier review, titled "buyer's remorse", and it just keeps getting worse. The radio sceeches and will not work at times, the floor mats are so cheap, driver's is showing wear at 3 mths, 1600 miles. Had to buy aftr mrket mats. Car rides rough, any small bump in the road beats you to death. I hate driving this car, it is the roughest and bounciest car I have ever driven. My Tacoma Prerunner w/hard suspnsion on unpaved rds is smoother. Daylite running lights Can Not be turned off when the car is running. If there was any way I could afford the thousands in loss, I would dump this pig. The list of what is wrong with this car keeps going.
Favorite Features
Love the cameras, nice room in the rear seats, nice power in the engine, but the verdict is still out on the cvt transmission. Love the looks of the car. Must, because it, past ownership of Hondas and the repution of Honda is what kept me from looking closer at and seeing all the things that make this a car one I hate driving. I can't say how mad I am at myself for not looking closer at this pig before buying it.
Suggested Improvements
Improvements? Fix the arm rests and make them usable, add storage space, fix it so you can actually see into the storage hole in the console when the cover is up, fix the radio problems that keep it from working, change how the day-lite running lights work, fix the driver side mirror, declutter the speedo area, so you can read it, for more, see my previous posting, "buy's remorse". Change the front brake pads, so they don't dirty up the wheels so Terribly. Filty! Garage door button, how cheap can Honda get. Fix the suspension so it doesn't beat you to death on what is regular city pavement The list goes on and on. Will drive it until I can affort to dump it.
By oracle_of_rock
on 05/15/13 21:45 PM (PDT)

Why do you want to turn off the Daytime Running Lights? They're a safely feature!

By dillon67
on 05/09/13 17:20 PM (PDT)

Agree 100%. Mine is 6 months old & I'm just waiting to get rid of it in a few years before the warranty runs out.

By disappointed90
on 06/26/13 09:36 AM (PDT)

Couldn't agree more. I'm dumbfounded by all the positive reviews. While ride quality is subjective, potential buyers please do yourself a favor and drive the vehicle at freeway speeds and bumpy roads prior to purchase.

By sj1417
on 05/21/13 21:54 PM (PDT)

I would like to thank you for making me realize I'm not crazy: my V6 Accord is without a doubt the WORST riding car I have owned in over 35 years of driving. Thought about having the dealer check it, but judging by similar comments I've read, they will just say "that's the way it's designed". I am really sorry I bought it. P.S. My mats also started to wear after 3 months.