2013 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Sport CVT- The way to

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Sport CVT- The way to go!
By adamsmw6 on

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

After looking at my sedans and a current Mazda owner.. I chose the Accord Sport CVT Sedan. The dark blue color is amazing, the appearance options that the sport offers are very attractive, and the CVT with paddle shifters are amazing! The seats compared to the other sedans were the most comfortable and the 10 way power seat is great. The quality of the interior is very good! Lots of rear seat room. I'd recommend this car. I drove the Mazda6... And it was the biggest competition. After owning several Mazdas... I wanted something that would hold value more so I went with Honda, and not looking back! I opted for a 7 year 84,000 mile warranty too.

Favorite Features

Interior is very sporty and super comfortable. Love the Pandora set up and large display for the radio and back up camera. The design of this one is very attractive as well.

Suggested Improvements

Add moonroof and upgraded radio (Bose) option to Sport model. The speakers in this one could be better.. All else is good! I wouldn't trade it.