2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Should Be But Isn't

2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Should Be But Isn't
By danielbrian142 on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've always owned a Honda except for a 6 mth period of a Nissan, and I can say this will be my last one. I bought the Honda in January of 2013. By 4/12/2013, I'm ready to return it. By February, the car developed rattles in the sunroof, front dash, back quarter panel, driver-side door, and center console. It has been in for these rattles 3 different times. Furthermore, the infotainment (audio/navi) system is the most unreliable software I've ever experienced. It constantly crashes, stops responding, sends extremely loud static. The UI is backwards and cumbersome. It is so version 1.0 it shouldn't have been released. I should have bought a Ford. Honda says an update is inprogress.

- V6 - Manual Transmission - Seats - Interior Design - Steering Wheel

Remove the lag in Navigation System. If requiring Voice Recognition input then make it understand natural language. Fix the Bluetooth problems. Fix the rattles. Figure out a way to get music on hard drive without requiring a CD (i.e. USB input). Don't release a produce that isn't ready.