Terrible ride - no suspension system - DO NOT BUY!
By carguy199 on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Traded in a 99 Chevy Malibu for this (leased) car, and I wish I had the Chevy back. Terribly rough ride, extremely shaky and loud over the tiniest bumps. Potholes literally shake you to the point where you think the car will far apart! Even the AC in the 99 Chevy was better. Any car I've ever driven or rode in has a smoother ride. It's because with the 2013 models they dropped the wishbone suspension to save money. I don't believe they tested the suspension, it's terrible, extremely unpleasant. Not what you'd expect from a 'high-end' Accord. Also, the car has started making shaking noises when I hit bumps, it's pretty disturbing for a new car. AVOID THIS CAR !
Favorite Features
The V6 engine is quite powerful, and it seems solidly build. Like the shape of the car.
Suggested Improvements
Lights are not bright enough, and they hang too low. You can barely see what's in front of you at night.
By sj1417
on 07/19/14 13:06 PM (PDT)

Before people start with the down votes, what carguy says is the absolute truth. I had the V6 sedan which I despised so much I got rid of in record time. What Honda did was remove the DWB suspension and replace it with struts, and in order to get the car to handle half-way decently, they took the easy way out and tightened the suspension to Corvette-levels of stiffness. It was UNBEARABLE and inexcusable.