2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Coupe

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

2013 Honda Accord

EX-L V-6 Coupe (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Great Coupe
By ohgeez10 on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my '13 Dodge Challenger R/T for this '13 Accord Coupe V6 and couldn't be happier.

I've owned 20+ cars in my lifetime and have never been brand loyal to any manufacture. If I like the car, then I'll buy it.

This car was used and 11k miles on it. Paint was almost flawless with a few small nicks in the front bumper but after some detailing and touch up paint, you can't see it any longer.

The vehicle has a sporty feel and quiet on the road although the suspension can be a little jarring on rough roads. Nice acceleration and doesn't make a lot of noise doing it (cough..Dodge..cough). I believe this car is almost as quick as my Challenger.

Favorite features: *Back up camera. *Camera that's in the passenger mirror for blind spot monitoring. *Lane watch *FCW (forward collision warning) *Great V6 engine *Sporty coupe styling *Nice looking 18" wheels *Beautiful two tone (black/ivory) leather seating goes great along with the black paint. *MID (multi informational display) *Pandora/XM intergration *Blue-tooth *LED daytime running lights *Pretty decent rear comfort seating, for a coupe *Good trunk space *Sporty handling *Moonroof

As for improvements, I really can't think of any I would want on this car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review