Buyer's remorse for me too
By bc6 on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I traded in a 2008 Accord sedan for this 2013 Accord Coupe, EX with leather and nav. I wish I hadn't done that. Why? The primary reason is the Coupe's ride quality. My 2008 Accord was smooth as silk. The new car is best described as uncomfortably harsh. You feel every bump. I could see this being an exhausting ride, especially for a long drive. Maybe new tires will help? I probably won't know for 3 years or so, when it's time to get new tires. Assuming I can deal with riding in a car with no suspension for 3 years. I suggest anyone considering a new Accord take the car for a lengthy test drive over a variety of street surfaces.
Favorite Features
--Exterior styling --Luxury features
Suggested Improvements
--Completely re-do the suspension? Go back to what they had for the prior generation Accord? --Fix the glitchy software
By carguy199
on 07/12/14 08:27 AM (PDT)

Same here, 2013 EX-L V6. Wished I had the 99 Chevy I traded in for this dog. Very rough, rude ride, even small bumps make it shake and rattle, horribly loud crashing sound. Getting vibration rattles, of course. They must be saving lots of $$$ with the cheaper suspension, and it also looks like they didn't test it thoroughly enough. I'm jealous of my friends who have previous models of the Accord, their ride is smooth as silk. Can't wait til I can get rid of it. It's leased, and I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of it. I hate this car.