The Apple of Automobiles
By rtroiani on
2013 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
When you use Apple gear, it is a joy because everything "just works". I find it the same way with Hondas. I now have a few hundred miles on my 2014 EX Coupe and I still smile every time I get in. It has sporty performance, very comfortable, and just enough tech to be helpful, but not get in the way.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the push button start, auto unlock and auto headlights to name a few. You can't imagine how convenient it is not to dig a key out of your pocket with your hands full to start the car until you don't have to do it. And leaving the headlights on Auto all the time is brilliant. Why have I been doing this manually all these years? Because not everyone things of it. Also love the programmable features such as how the doors unlock (just driver, driver + passenger, etc.).
Suggested Improvements
The paddle shifters on the CVT seem to not be very useful, so I don't use them. The Mazda 3's paddle shifters were much more engaging, but no big deal. Also, a seatbelt holder on the driver's side would help in reaching for it when you are short like me and have the seat far forward.