2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Best damn car EVER!!!

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Touring V-6 Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Best damn car EVER!!!
By adarchon on

2013 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car new, and love every second of it. I have topped out @ 42MPG's on the hwy. and for a 6-cyl that is not hybrid. It took some getting used to since it is a new car. There have been a great many biased reviewers that have never even bought the car. I feel that it is better that someone who owns the car should say what issues I am having. I have no idea what these people are talking about! I have had the car for 3 months and have had none of the issues people are claiming, it has been perfect! Beautiful car, and get lots of compliments. Don't believe what others are saying, go test it out yourself, I warn you, you may end up driving it home!

LED Headlights and LED DRL's ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) smooth comfortable ride super quiet interior quality and fit and finish fuel economy smart access roominess stereo and layout Power and handling everything!!

Wheels, Why does Canada get the 18" wheels that the Sport and V6 coupe does but not the US Touring?!?? More power to the amplifier controlling the subwoofer, it is too under-powered!