What a GREAT car!
By themanindbox on
2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I don't know where to begin; At 6ft+ I needed something bigger to drive, getting in and out of small cars sucks when you are tall. I also wanted decent MPG and good build quality. I have been shocked by both aspects in the new accord. The seats are comfortable, the MPG is awesome, 35MPG average today, and I have yet to break it in. The clutch is smooth, and the shifter is one of the best I have driven. The ride is quiet and refined and the fit and finish feel and look 40K dollar car like on a sub 20k dollar budget.
Favorite Features
Comfortable seating Great electronics smooth ride quiet at speed Excellent MPG Car has 42 miles on it, was told there is a break in period where MPG will suffer until the car is broken in. I averaged 35MPG on the highway into work today, which is better then the Corolla in which I replaced, and I am pretty sure I can fit the corolla in the trunk.
Suggested Improvements
While everything is what I expected, I do wish they offered a model without that stupid line in the side view mirror, as that is annoying and really if you don't know cars have blind spots you shouldn't be driving anyway.