2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 2013 Honda Accord - my 1st Hon

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

2013 Honda Accord - my 1st Honda
By 4cypress on

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Yes, my 1st Honda so expectation was high. I have gotten a Nissan Frontier & Sentra before and had owned and driven countless other. Before getting this I was debating between Toyota Camry & Hyundai Sonata; didn't test drive and went straight to Honda instead. Good = Roomy & comfy w/ nice design. ect.. Bad = Wind noise! Cold reverse doesn't catch so fast. Black fabric is a lint magnet. Done.

Pretty good gas mileage, my v6 truck gotten 18 at best. This 4-c gets 27 city & 38 highway for me. The gas trainer bar was distracting at 1st b/c I would check to see how I'm doing constantly for better mileage. I use the Bluetooth. Rear camera is nice but I still turn my head to look back when reversing; camera is to make sure no kids bike or toys is behind me. Control panels are easy. Wheels are nice and roomy trunk & cabin space vs my subcompact Sentra.

Improve sound insulation and Wind Noise! I must have gotten a lemon. Cross wind noise at 40 mph, highway wind noise at 60 mph. Its right up there at your ear and its annoying, especially you bought a new car and sounds like its from Walmart. The dealer did replace it but this review is after its been replace, wind noise is still bad at 40/60 as stated. I was recently is a 4Runner and sound much better then my Accord - Honda needs to get this right!