Rattles
By barsky on
2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
For the most part I'm pleased. But the dash noise, rattles and speaks are getting to me. When I first start to drive the car after it's been sitting in the heat the center dash snaps, crackles and pops. Sometimes on rough highways there is a rattle/buzzing noise from the center dash in front of the audio display. If I place my hand on this flat part of the dash the noise stops. I had a friend video this noise just in case the dealer can't reproduce the noise. I don't know if the video will help.
Favorite Features
Style and mileage
Suggested Improvements
Fit and finish
By sezduck
on 01/07/14 16:45 PM (PST)

Hi barsky. I have a 2013 Accord with the same problem. I reproduced it for the dealer and they told me it's normal for Accords, which doesn't seem right. I took video as well. Were you able to get your issue resolved?

By wstrange
on 01/21/14 05:39 AM (PST)

I have a 2013 Accord with the same problem. The rattling is incessant and turns an otherwise joy of a drive into a chore. I've taken to the dealership twice and it's still not fixed. This is my first and last Honda purchase. I always heard about their great quality and consistency, but this can't be what people were talking about.