2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Pleasantly surprised w/ perfor

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Pleasantly surprised w/ performance
By sensibledriver on

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a white accord sport because I absolutely love the color. I was on the fence on whether to get a 4cyl. vs. 6cyl accord. I almost purchased V6 coupe but felt it wasn't practical for a family. I have owned 04' and 07' V6 accords and was satisfied overall with the quality and performance of them. The quality, appearance and handling of the 2013 sport is far superior to them all. The power isn't quite as pronounced as the V6 but still pulls well. The CVT transmission is the smoothest and quickest one that I have driven out of all competitor 4 cyl. sedans. Fuel mileage has been exceptional (over 30 mpg) and the factory stereo is excellent with controls that are simple to use.

Exterior and interior design, fabric and colors. Base stereo plays loud and clear (especially with Ipod hooked up), Simple controls laid out excellent.

I'm 6'3" so would like the option of drivers seat that goes back further, even if only when there isn't anybody in the back seat. Power moonroof as option on sport model.