Outstanding Value
By aoawol on
2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I have owned many cars in my past. I've owned 9 Hondas, 3 Toyotas, 2 Chyrslers, 3 Chevrolets, and two Fords. Before buying the Accord, I test drove everything in it's class. I kept coming back to the Accord. It's by far the best bang for the buck, it's sized just right, and the performance it good for what you're buying. I've not had any issues with it except for the seat. I think a car in this price should include the power drivers seat. I could use another adjustment or two. But it's not bad enough to have changed my mind. I love the extended Warrenty. I'm covered to 100K miles bumper to bumper. It did cost me a little, but it's well worth it.
Favorite Features
The CVT transmission is wonderful. The unit is smooth and combined with the engine choice I bought, my MPG is outstanding. Im getting 39.5 MPG each tank. Thats better than my Civic! The Sound system is one of the best on a base model auto I've ever had. The driver info system is nice, but I think it could use just a tade more refinement. It's super roomy for me. I'm 6' tall and a bigger guy. I love the way this car fits me and the kids in the back.
Suggested Improvements
1. Make power driver seat standard. 2. Great job on the Driver Info center, but it still needs a little refinement. 3. Even though the sound system is great, I think adding XM radio should be standard.