Loving my Accord
By suydam on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I bought my EX-L 4 cyl. CVT 3 months ago. The more time I spend with it the more I love it. Everything about it is effortless -- it drives well, it's comfortable, all controls are a breeze to operate. It's amazing how many features are included for the price -- leather, backup camera, lane watch, right turn camera, bluetooth, XM, Ipod interfaces. Have taken it on two long trips and it is extremely comfortable even on bad roads. A very quiet Honda too! I love the fuel economy and the fact that it takes regular fuel. Time will tell how it holds up but at this point it is a truly wonderful car.
Favorite Features
1. Backup camera. I'll never be without one again. 2. The two screen setup where you can move through different functions without losing the audio interface. Every time I learn something new about the audio I find out it's a breeze to use. 3. Fuel economy -- averaging 33 mpg. Regular fuel. 4. Comfortable seats and great ergonomics. 5. Effortless driving that I now take for granted. 6. Keyless entry. 7. CVT is very unobtrusive -- no noisy drone like with some. You would never know it was CVT from how it drives.
Suggested Improvements
1. Homelink transmitter!! Why is this not included? 2. It is not a large car but could be a tad smaller. 3. Have a nice blue color available -- right now the only choice looks black with blue flecks. 4. Small arm rest that doesn't hold much. Put a USB port in there so the ipod wouldn't be visible from outside. I like the arm rest/cupholder layout of the Altima better. 5. Remote start would be a plus.