Love my new 2013 Sport
By penonfire on
2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
These reviews were so helpful to me in choosing my Sport. I love it. Black int., black ext., dark tinted windows. Love the lumbar support on the drivers seat, and pretty much love everything about the car. Only a few things I miss from my last car--locked glove, tiny compartment for change--but these are teensy gripes. Honda really has outdone themselves with this new 2013 design. It's gorgeous. Holds the road, too, in a confident way. Almost bought the Coupe but getting into the back seat was a pain. My 18 year old son loves it and said he'd be just fine with it if I decided to give it to him. Wanted to love the Prius but just didn't (and I don't commute). Love my Sport!
Favorite Features
My favorite features begin with the design. So sleek and modern. I love the interior. Spacious! The drivers seat is comfortable and electric, with lumbar support. The controls are easy enough to figure out. Bluetooth connected easily.
Suggested Improvements
I only miss a few things that my Sienna has: tiny little compartments up front for change and little things. Also there could be drink holders in each door. And the turning ratio isn't as good as it is on my Sienna Minivan. But these things are minor. I love the car. The worst part of the transaction was dealing with the finance guy at the Honda dealership. I kept saying no to the extended warranty and it put him in a bad mood so he kept us in the office way too long, even when I said we had to go. The dealership wouldn't deliver the car. Next time I'll have to find one that does. The Internet mgr. was great, though: Danny Bortolussi, at Honda World in Westminster, CA.
By 03passatguy
on 02/05/13 17:16 PM (PST)

I was out car shopping today to replace my VW Passat. Stopped in Honda to check out something else. Came across the Accord Sport. Drove it. Well well well. This is not your Grandmother's Accord. Nimble, quick, 'sticky' (18", lower profile tires), sleek. Roomy, comfortable, quiet. Yes, a CVT. Shoot me now. But the Sport has paddle shifters for a 'sport' mode. They make a difference. Best part? Tech. And the four speakers didn't sound like four speakers. And it was all 5 grand less than anything else I looked at. I'm going back for a serious look. Don't miss this little beast. Sweet.