2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Love my Honda!

2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Love my Honda!
By seabeav on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my Accord Coupe in May and took it in June on a 3000 mile road trip. I could not have been more pleased with the performance. The sound system does have a little quirkiness but definitely not a deal breaker. It has a comfortable ride but not luxurious. After a few hours on the road the seat seems hard, but my back was perfect. The styling is sporty and I believe the Honda reputation helped me choose this car over others I had considered. I have owned two other Hondas previously, a '92 Accord and an '01 CRV. Gas mileage is just as was presented on the sticker. With air conditioner running I get around 32-34 on the highway and 23-24 in town.

Interior styling, leather two tone seating, nice power, exterior style of the coupe. Really, everything except what is listed below.

The drivers side seat belt is terrible. The position when in use rubs against my neck and is completely annoying. This might have been a deal breaker because it takes the fun out of the ride! I got some shoulder pads for it and now, although a little annoying does not rub my neck. Also, the center console could extend a little more so it can actually be used as an arm rest. I had a repair patch for the sound system, when done it took away some design options for the clock...sad about that. Lastly, power passenger seat should have been standard on my model.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review