2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Still Love It

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Still Love It
By frqntbyr on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Just passed 3 years,which is usually the point I move on to something new. Not this time. I love this car. It has everything I need. The passenger side camera is something I will never do without again. Excellent visibilty. The voice system takes some getting used to, but it dies everything I need and more. Only complaint is that the front passenger seat seems a little low and isn't great for long trips.

• Instrumentation
  • Repair frequency
  • Engine
  • Transmission
  • Electronics

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By ejm200
on 04/06/13 19:07 PM (UTC)

i agree that this car is great. love it except for choppy ride on some surfaces. i would have thought the navi package would include homelink, but i didn't need either since i have a magellan gps and a garage opener. so i saved myself some cash and bought the ex-l without navi. the cvt works great, acceleration is fine and mileage is great. a hapy camper so far. only problem was with hooking up my phone. but it was my fault because my phone doesn't support importing the phone book, and if you try to do that it disconnects the phone. i put my numbers in the speed dial and now everything works and stays connected.