Love It
By frqntbyr on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I just picked it up yesterday, so I have to wait to judge the reliability, but I love what I've seen so far. Drove Acura TSX, 2013 Altima, Rogue and CRV..this beats them all for features and value hands down. Very smooth ride..voice response system easy to learn...while interior not as luxurious as the Acura, the standard features are more numerous in the Accord. I will update this with actual MPG after a few tankfuls.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth very clear, very spacious interior, amazing visibility (no blind spots), large shaded nav screen (no glare), easy to use voice response , steering
Suggested Improvements
add homelink back for 4 cyl EX-L, more cabin storage
By ejm200
on 04/06/13 12:07 PM (PDT)

i agree that this car is great. love it except for choppy ride on some surfaces. i would have thought the navi package would include homelink, but i didn't need either since i have a magellan gps and a garage opener. so i saved myself some cash and bought the ex-l without navi. the cvt works great, acceleration is fine and mileage is great. a hapy camper so far. only problem was with hooking up my phone. but it was my fault because my phone doesn't support importing the phone book, and if you try to do that it disconnects the phone. i put my numbers in the speed dial and now everything works and stays connected.