2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Traded in after a year

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Traded in after a year
By nperrry on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a Infiniti M35 to the 2013 Accord Coupe. I love the design of the car and it's a blast to drive. My complaint is this. I'm not getting anywhere near the mileage they claim to get in the city. I've even drove like a little ole man from Pasadena just to see if I could get it to improve. I'm getting like 13 or 14 MPG in the city, WITH THE ECON BUTTON ON. I've called the dealer and they claim that the car needs to break in, have at least 5000 miles on it. Well I sure hope this is true because as it stands now, I'd have kept my Infiniti and am counting the months until I can drop this Honda off at the dealer and go get another Infiniti.

I ended up getting out of the lease when I was able to to a great price on an Infiniti and not lose to much. For me it was worth losing a few dollars and having a car I loved than continuing to pay for a car that I hated more and more with each passing day. I'm sure it's a great car for some, just wasn't the car for me. The car wouldn't keep the presets for the Phone or Stereo, I'd have to reset them just about every time I got in the car. If the car was parked outside in the sun for too long, the "Camera" located behind or by the rear view mirror would heat up and give some funky warning that would take several minutes to turn off.

• Acceleration

• Instrumentation
  • Logic of controls
  • Electronics
  • Fuel economy

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review