I LOVE MY ACCORD SPORT!!
By k00lbr33z3 on
2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased my 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan on 10/15/2012. This is my first Honda and I'm very happy to have made the switch. I was on the fence between this and the 2013 Toyota Camry. I really felt the Accord was the best value for my money and long term use.
Favorite Features
I really appreciate the space in the car. The Bluetooth capability was a must for me. I also appreciate being able to stream Pandora from my iPhone 4s. The body style
Suggested Improvements
Some of the dash information can be confusing at first. This is one vehicle I actually have to read the manual to get full advantage out of all its features.
By jshcy
on 10/22/12 13:05 PM (PDT)

The 2012 Toyota Camry is a much better value (lower price, slightly better quality, more refined driving). Test drove both cars and overall I feel that the Accord is a much improved car and closer to the Camry standard than it has ver been, but it is still lacking in the overall driving refinement. Everything on the Camry is where it is supposed to be and works as it is supposed to work.

By carnutal
on 10/22/12 21:39 PM (PDT)

IMHO Camry is still the same as always: very nice but very boring appliance

By sj1417
on 10/30/12 19:19 PM (PDT)

The Camry is virtually the same price as the Honda when comparably equipped, and offers nothing that the Accord does not. Further, the handling and performance of the Toyota is nowhere near the level of the Honda (or any other car, for that matter). If you want to fall asleep while driving, get the Camry.

By sss39
on 05/14/13 10:11 AM (PDT)

Camry = Boring!!!

By mrtichy
on 07/02/13 19:25 PM (PDT)

Camry=too soft, bad acceleration.