2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Honda Accord Sport is a great

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Honda Accord Sport is a great value!
By pockevicius on

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the Accord Sport with a 6 speed manual just over a year ago after shopping around for something sporty, reliable, and affordable. I love the car! I have had no problems with the car to date. The car is averaging 30mpg with mixed driving, the best mileage I have achieved was 37mpg on a 350 mile trip which included stop and go highway traffic. I consider this is a great 'bipolar car"- I can take it down some twisty back roads and have some fun, or I can cart the grandparents on a 7 hour trip in comfort. The connectivity is excellent in terms of Bluetooth and the iPod interface. I would highly recommend this car to my friends and family.

The engine and transmission work together like a dream. This is one of the best manual transmissions I have driven (Only beaten by the S2000 transmission). The seats are by far some of the most supportive and comfortable in a car today. The cloth is very durable and soft to the touch.

Heated side mirrors would be a welcome addition since we live in New England. 60/40 folding rear seat would be great instead of having to fold the entire rear seat when carrying something large. The 4 speaker audio system is ok, but the addition of the 2 additional speakers found on higher level trim Accords sound much better. This is just nitpicking!