2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Value-Fun Car

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Great Value-Fun Car
By earnhart1 on

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have 3,500 miles now, so feel I can give a good posting on the car. This is my 5th Honda--and it's definitely the best to date. Traded my V6 auto Accord to this 4 cyl. manual Sport model--really fun car to drive! Quick easy throws on the manual and the engine loves to rev in the high range. The car seems screwed together well--no rattles or initial problems with build quality. Easy to drive both city and highway--but ride is much firmer than my previous Accord. Having test driven the Mazda 6 (as this was the closest contender), I went with the Honda for features and value.....but it was a close call. Gotta say, not disappointed with my purchase at all--really have enjoyed the car.

Like the 18 inch wheels, the back up camera, and love the ability to plug in my iphone to play tunes through the USB port! Also, like the hill assist clutch--car doesn't roll back on a hill as you're engaging the clutch. The white to green colored speedometer is also a cool trick; the light around the speedometer turns to green as you are more effecient in your driving and use of fuel. Also, cloth seat material seems really good quality--I think it will wear well.

Stereo speakers could be improved--it wouldn't cost much to put in a better quality speaker! Would have liked more paint color choices for the Sport in a manual--I could only get black or grey. The blue tooth control for the phone doesn't recognize my voice commands, that could be improved.
By sj1417
on 09/03/13 16:00 PM (PDT)

Give it a couple of months and tell us how much you like the "firm" ride. I can almost guarantee you that you will not be able to stand it, and soon.