2013 Honda Accord 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great value and great car

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Great value and great car
By marcus216 on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lease was up on 2010 Acura TL. I was amazed when looking at the Accord. It has nicer interior, more backseat and trunk room, better amenities, equal power and much better gas mileage than my 2010 TL. Accord EXL V6 has very capable handling, great power, and very comfortable, controlled ride. And I love the seats. I looked an Altima, Fusion, Optima, and Passat. The Accord outclassed them all. And for under $27,000 and 1.9% financing, I purchased the Accord and passed on leasing. It will be in my garage for a long time.

Favorite Features

Great seats. Excellent visibility. Good power. Not sport sedan handling, but very capable. Very upscale interior. Very quite ride. Lane departure warning system. Forward collision warning, Lane watch system, backup camera.

Suggested Improvements

The tire pressure monitoring system just warns you if your tires are low. No way to check the actual pressure. No paddle shifters or manual shifting of any kind with automatic transmission.