2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Job Honda

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Great Job Honda
By gman524 on

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first Honda I have ever owned and I am sorry at 42 years old that I wanted this long. This car is absolutely amazing, I have a 2013 Honda Sport and the technology, ride and comfort blow the 2010 Mercedes E350 I had away. THATS CORRECT YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, it makes getting rid of my E350 very easy transition. For 1/3 the price I truly recommend you to test drive both and look at the features and you will not be disappointed and will have a lot more money in your pocket. OK it doesn't have the pick up or horse power that my Mercedes had but everything else is better, ride comfort, controls, technology and gas mileage is amazing. I don't hear any road noise and its comfy.

The eco ride, the radio features, the comfort, the room in the rear seat and the styling. This car is so sharp. Plus the price of the vehicle, Honda could get in the mid to high $30K range for this car.

Sunroof option on sport model