2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Car- Great Features - Gr

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car- Great Features - Great MPG
By exosp123 on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 1st Honda. I traded a Cadillac STS on a 13 EX-L and could'nt be more satisfied. On my 1st tank, (395 miles with 121 miles before emty), I average 29.1 on the dash display, and on the actual fuel use (395.7 mi div by 12.27 gal) I got 32.24 MPG. Great for the 1st tank on about 80/20 % Highway / City. At 60 MPH on a flat road, the RPM is 1700 and shows 40 MPG on the dash. I'm still finding out features this car has and there are many.. Don't lose your owners manual, as most require various steps to control. The 3 cameras are my favorite but it goes on and on. The radio is equal to the Bose in my old car. It's unfortunate other owners on here are not getting my results.

The purchase and delivery at College Hills Honda, Wooster Ohio, could not be better. I purchased a 6 yr, 80,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty.from them through Honda. I bought the car, the warranty, and financed it ALL through Honda. One stop shopping.