2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Do NOT buy the Navi option

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Do NOT buy the Navi option
By raymond2013 on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Overall this car provides what you might expect. It's a little higher priced for what you get when compared to competitor offerings, but I wanted the reliability of a Honda.

What I did not expect was the horribly designed user interface of the navigation system. Test drives and showroom floor interactions do not allow enough usage to fully grasp the awkward layout and slowness of the system. Not only that, Honda confirmed today that is not and will not be possible to turn off the 'beep' that occurs every time you click. Huh? This is a software change (deficiency). You've got to be kidding me. Using the system is akin to conditioned response from electric shock. You learn to avoid it.

• Shifting

• Entertainment
  • Usb ports
  • Bluetooth
  • Navigation

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By sonny33
on 06/03/13 13:43 PM (PDT)

I recently bought a Honda Accord 2013 from one of the Local dealer and its very unfortunate that Honda Accord do not give Navigation as an option on the Accord. If you want navigation as an option be my guest get ready to shell out another $6,000 dollars in order to have the navigation as an option. I don't need the leather seats, Or don't have extra money for the moon roof. and heated seats and some other options. Its time for this big co. like Honda to stop looking for the interest of the dealers. Middle class average people like me don't have much money to spend on all those options except the Navigation. Navigation is more of a necessity than a luxury. In the meantime I still have my old Tom Tom portable navigation stuck on my windshield on my brand new Accord. I like the power train and the CVT transmission but Honda put on a continental very noisy tire. I still have my old Camry and comparing the insulation and the noise I think it must be the tire itself the noise is so tremendous that it is even much louder than my half volume radio. Its crazy I never have this problem with my Camry.