Careful: These annoyances add up!
By imrickjamesbch on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
My 2013 Accord EX-L V6 w/navigation 2/13 purchase started off going the wrong way leaving my dealer's lot: 1. the car simply pulls to the left only at highway speeds. Two dealer visits within that week were a waste of time. They won't/can't figure out why this is so (any I'm not only driving on crowned roads). Had I noted this during my two test drives prior to purchase, I would have passed on this car. Annoying! You've been warned. 2. The audio system certainly is sexy and inviting, but when little things don't work like the subwoofer to the email/text message reading feature (using an iPhone 5)...or the lack of any Gracenote update installed in the car (until July 2013): grrrrrr
Favorite Features
Bluetooth iPhone connectivity. Lane departure/ early crash warning system...nice. V6 pick up is refreshing.
Suggested Improvements
Don't release a new car for sale without promised Gracenote audio track info software installed. And yes, I've already schlepped my car into my dealer for an audio system recall already. My opinion of Honda is going downhill in regular daily increments of driving this car. This is my 7th accord since the mid 80's. I think they need to shape up in regards to their fit and finish (3rd party software through Navtec, for example). Details count! DON'T SELL US A CAR UNTIL EVERYTHING WORKS! It's not rocket science, Honda....
By racing_s2k
on 05/09/13 12:02 PM (PDT)

For iPhone try this: Go Setting--->Bluetooth--->Hands Free Link (or whatever your Honda is called). Turn "Show Notifications" on. That is what worked for me.