2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Buyer's Remorse

2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Buyer's Remorse
By brdln on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

EX-L-4 Wish I'd looked closer & at other cars first to compare. Seat is hard & seat seam hits you wrong. Lttle open space for glasses & badges. Arm rests are next to useless & Very little CD storage. No garage door button on EX-L-4? Rough & hard ride. Can't find comfort spot while seated. Test drive on saleman's route didn't show hard ride, wife drove, her car. Loved previous 3 Accords, kick myself hard for not looking harder at 2013. Already has vibration rattle. Love design, looks, cameras, power, rear seat room, plus other stuff, don't like sitting & driving the car. We will adapt & adjust, have to, but have real remorse about buying it. Loved previous Accords, Not this one.
By american
on 06/20/13 16:42 PM (PDT)

I agree with most of your comments. It is a very hard ride and the seat isn't that great. I'm hoping a better tire will help. I. Like your Adapt and adjust comment . Good luck

By carguy199
on 07/12/14 08:21 AM (PDT)

I totally agree. I bought the 2013 V6 because two friends had a 2006 Accord and a 2012 V6, and I rode in them and was impressed with how smooth they were over potholes, and how cool they rode. The 2013 models are the opposite: terribly rough ride. I thought I had done my research, I didn't know they went with a cheaper suspension (that does nothing) beginning with the 2013 models. Trying to adjust, but each time I hit a pothole I curse my decision, and the car is now having vibration rattles.

By ajsmsg78
on 10/12/15 23:30 PM (PDT)

I test drove mine and immediately noticed it had a stiffer suspension than something like the Camry. You bought the car with it that way and now you're complaining about it? SMH.