bought it today
By rsxs on
2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I just got my honda accord sport in blue today. I waited for a month and a half to get the manual and it was worth the wait. I drove the CVT first and i was ready to take a nap.It sucks! Felt soooo slow! The 6 speed gearbox was tricky from first two second gear but i got used to it. Short throws and fun. Not a afterthought. And feels way quicker than the garbage CVT and better sound too from the dual exhaust. Very rich black interior. I gave 3 out of 5 for reliability because of first day purchase.
Favorite Features
sharp 6 manual, features , interior upper class style, mature exterior(BMW) style. comfortable seats, quick on the highway, sharp handling, very quick around town! Back seat and trunk is huge.
Suggested Improvements
fold down rear seat does not split . No sunroof option. Stay away from the CVT ZZZZ. 0 W 20 oil will never be on sale at canadian tire.
By ravenone
on 03/27/13 09:31 AM (PDT)

Great news! I am really happy to hear that you can order "color" with the Sport with the 6-speed manual. I am tired of being punished for wanting a manual transmission. Cheers, Raven

By 66_mustang
on 05/24/14 07:22 AM (PDT)

Honda does not offer the Accord Sport Sedan with 6 speed manual transmission in any colors other than Crystal Black Pearl and Modern Steel Metallic. I own the Modern Steel Metallic with 6 speed and I can assure you that there is no trick to shifting from 1st to 2nd - which you would know if you actually had the manual transmission. Again, the Accord Sport Sedan 6mt comes in only two colors and blue is not one of them.

By blueste
on 07/14/14 18:20 PM (PDT)

66, They get color in Canada that we don't get in the US. They also get heated seats in the Sport. That's a bummer, I would like the heated seats.