Best Honda I have ever owned!!!!!
By jaacolumbusnc on
2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
My 2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4 cyl was purchased from Dick Brooks Honda, Greer SC. It is the second Honda I have purchased from their internet agent, Sharon G. and her assistant Matthew S.. My previous car was a 2013 Subaru Outback. I went back to Honda for comfort and miles per gallon. I have read other reviews appearing here with complaints. There is no doubt in my opinion that their owners are not driving the same car which I am driving. The 2013 Accord is absolutely outstanding in every manner possible. I am an 84 year old retired US Army officer and I have owned many cars in the past from other manufacturers. This Honda Accord is state-of-the art. Drive it - you'll buy it!
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the exterior and interior styling. The color is Modern Steel Met. with gray leather. Seating is terrific for both front and back. The touch screen system for the 360 watt radio with XM satellite channels offers supurb sound. The rearview camera and lane departure warning system are an outstanding safety feature. Using both the onboard computer system for measuring miles per gallon agree with my manual calculations. I am getting over 30 mpg overall combined city and limited highway. No complaints with that performance.
Suggested Improvements
To be perfectly honest, I cannot imagine any way I would suggest improvements to this automobile. I did not buy the navigation system since I have a new Garmin GPS with lifetime upgrades and a 5" screen. The only items I added to the car were color matched body side molding and splash guards. A perfect car married to a great Honda dealer and an honest and caring sales team.