2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Back to Honda

2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Back to Honda
By suwish on

2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My last car was 2007 BMW 335i Coupe so I was worried about getting bored with a normal car. Not so with the Accord Sports 4D or the Coupe with paddle shifter. The 4 cyl is plenty powerful, quiet, great handling, & fantastic gas mileage. I got the Coupe LX-S which is the base model yet it came with bluetooth, auto temp control, back up camera, cruise. Missed my remote access but that's it. Back to lower maintenance cost, less gas, & feeling smart about getting good value. Got it at $22,393 with sticker at $24,990. Damn good car for the money.

Favorite Features

Honda is back. The engine is excellent - so quiet at idle you don't know it's running but whines beautifully when pressed. Econ button saves gas without too much compromise in power. The technology is pretty advance - still learning what the info screen can do. It reads text messages, has USB input, plays Pandora radio. The look of the coupe is beautiful & unique -not too many on the road yet. The interior is nice. The wheels are above my expectation.