2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Are you Unsure between the 4 o

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Are you Unsure between the 4 or 6 Cylinder? Read on for why the 4 is Awesome
By baltimorebill on

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I seldom write reviews but given how much I was unsure about whether to lease the 4 or 6, and how much I LOVE the 4, I thought a review might be helpful to those in the same boat. I drove both the 4 and the 6 and am coming from a 1999 Accord with 178,000 miles that had a powerful V-6. I drove both the 2013 EX-L with Navi 6 and 4 Cylinder. The 6 Cylinder just seemed kind of heavy and I felt as if I had to keep my foot on the pedal all the time. On the other hand, the 4 is very smooth and has plenty of power when needed. And the gas mileage so far that I am getting on the highway (in eco mode) is slightly over 36 on the highway and around 25 in the city. It's an awesome car.

Engine Audio and Navigation Comfort Ride Quality Navigation System My Kids think it's a Cool Car

It still could be a little quieter, especially concerning wind noise. It's not bad, but at higher speeds a can hear noise that I wouldn't hear in a Lexis...