Another outstanding Honda automobile It
By jaacolumbusnc on
2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
It is now time to rate my 2013 Honda Accord EX-L, 4 cyl CVT. The car was purchased on 4 Jan 2013 from my salesperson Sharon G. at Dick Brooks Honda in Greer, SC. Suffice to say the entire experience was outstanding in all areas. I now have 9,500 miles and it is a flawless product. I just finished a 430 mile trip on 12 July from my home in Columbus, NC to Canton, GA in the same day. The total consumption of gas was 13.4 gallons. Driving included interstate, city, A/C and heavy traffic plus heavy rain. I could not be more satisfied in the handling of the car.
Favorite Features
The outstanding parts of this 2013 Accord are the design both interior and exterior. The leather seats are very comfortable and highly adjustable for the driver. The CVT transmission is smooth and meets every demand. I use a Garmin nuvi 50 lm and it is highly accurate and easy to program. There are no extras on the car other than splash guards and body side molding which were dealer installed. The XM Satellite radio is a constant when driving. I really appreciate all the standard electronic safety features like lane departure warning and rear camera. Trust me, Honda has done everything they could to make this car a true driving pleasure.
Suggested Improvements
As I have stated above I am completely satisfied with every aspect of this car. The only suggested improvement is a feature my wife really needs and hopes will change very soon in future designs. She really needs power seat height adjustment with lumbar support. Please give this serious and positive consideration.